Creating An Amazon Developer Account
1. Go to https://developer.amazon.com and click on "Developer Console" in the top right and then on "Create your Amazon Developer account" on the bottom of the screen.
2. After completing the form, get the verification code from your email and verify the account.
3. After enrolling in the Developer Program, you’ll be able to login to the Amazon Developer Account (see below).
4. Click on "Settings" in the top right.
5. Select "User Permissions" from the secondary navigation bar that appears.
6. Click on "Add New" in the lower right.
7. Enter your provided "@mazdigital.com" email address, select "Yes" for Administrator permissions, then click Save.