Creating A Google Play Developer Account
1. Navigate to https://developers.google.com/
2. Click Product Index > Develop > Android
3. In the top right of the screen, click ‘Play Console’
4. Follow the steps to Accept the Developer Agreement and set up your account.
5. Once account set up is completed, click ‘Settings’ in the Google Play Console.
6. Click Users & Permissions, then “Invite New User”
7. Enter the exact email address that MAZ has provided (ie, firstname.lastname@example.org), set the permissions to “Administrator” and “Send the invitation”
8. Confirm that all of your information is visible under Account Details.
NOTE: If you have in-app purchases, you must also sign up for a Google Merchant Account - https://www.google.com/retail/solutions/merchant-center/