Creating An Apple Developer Account
1. Go to https://developer.apple.com/ and click “Account” in the top right.
2. Click “Create Apple ID” (this ID will be used to manage your app, do not use a personal account) and fill out the required information.
3. After completing the form, get the verification code from your email and verify the account.
4. You’ll be redirected to Apple Developer login page. Enter your account info, hit submit and on the following page, check the box under the Apple Developer Agreement.
5. Enroll in the Apple Developer Program. You will be required to supply certain information which listed here - https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
6. After enrolling in the Developer Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org and MAZ will create your MAZ Dev Admin account email address. You’ll also now be able to login to iTunes Connect (detailed below).
7. Once we confirm your MAZ Dev Account email, you should invite MAZ as an “administrator” for the account. Click People > Invite People > enter the exact email address that MAZ has provided (ie, email@example.com).
8. Important: Notify your account manager that you have sent this invitation. It expires in 24 hours, and the email inbox is not regularly monitored.
Authorizing MAZ In iTunes Connect
1. Navigate to https://itunesconnect.apple.com/login and enter your Apple ID.
2. Click “Users and Roles” and on the following screen click the ‘+’ sign to invite a new user.
3. Enter the exact email address that MAZ has provided (ie, firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Next
4. Check “Admin”, click Next and then Save.
5. Important: Notify your account manager that you have sent this invitation. It expires in 24 hours, and the email inbox is not regularly monitored.