Adding inline media truly enhances the app experience, but there are currently a few limitations we want you to be aware of.
1. Vimeo videos cannot auto play on iOS devices (this is an iOS limitation).
2. YouTube videos cannot be muted by default when auto-playing (keep this in mind as autoplaying videos with loud audio can be jarring to some end users).
3. Vimeo videos do not play inline on iPhones, instead they will automatically go full screen when played.
4. In the web-reader, inline videos do not auto play on mobile devices (this is an iOS/Android limitation).
5. The “Allow User to Dismiss” option for inline media will work only in our HTML5 Web Reader.