Once you become a Phoenix, NewsX, or TVX partner, MAZ Control will become your new best friend, as this is where you're create and manage your apps. It may seem daunting at first, but it's streamlined into different categories as you work...
Experience Creator: encompasses all things App Level
- Experience Creator: (formally known as App Design), is where you can set up feeds, sections, and general UI, themes and branding.
- Notification Wizard: to schedule, create and cancel push notifications.
- Banners: is where you set up your banner groups, deep linking to sponsored advertisements, or sponsored content within yor app.
- UI Design: is where you can brand the language and theme of the General Interface of your apps: Saved Section, Metering and CTA screens, Subscriptions, User Registration, Apple Watch, iOS Widgets and more - for mobile and TV.
- Ad Center: to create banner ads, sponsorship launch screens, and finesse your ad integrations with our third party networks.
Media Manager: is all things content management. You can Add Media in the form of an article, image gallery, PDF, deeplink, Smart Feed, and video. And then organize content within Media Manager.
Distribution Dashboard is where you’ll fill out your device output status bar, called Endpoints. Your Analytics dashboard, which breaks down into Stores (pulling in data from your developer accounts), Engagement (linking to Google Analytics), and Settings. Then, Endpoint Setup is all the app info and assets associated with each endpoint app store. Subscriptions is where you make your choices and settings regarding subscription options, and Unlock Codes is where you can activate access codes.